How do I place an order?
Most orders can easily be placed by email (email@example.com )–just let us know the date of your event, the number of servings desired, your budget, along with any of your ideas that you have in mind. If you’d like to discuss a cake with a cake consultant in person, it’s best to make an appointment to set up a time to discuss your cake–these can also be set up by email.
Do you offer gluten-free desserts?
No. We are not a gluten/allergen free certified bakery, and therefore for the safety of our clients, we do no provide any gluten-free desserts.
Do you have a store?
Our storefront will finally be opening soon in the Village of Leesurg. Follow our social medias for updates on opening date!
Is there a minimum order?
Yes, there is a minimum order for cakes: $150 and $350 for wedding cakes orders.
Do you deliver?
Yes, check our "shop" page for our delivery policy.
How can I scheduele a tasting?
You can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all information about your wedding cake ( date, number of guests, venue, .. ) and we are happy to help!
What's your general policy?
- If fresh flowers will be used on the cake it is the responsibility of the florist to determine flower safety and safe food practices and not the cake decorator.
- In the case of an unavoidable situation, such as a car accident or poor road conditions during delivery, the cake decorator cannot be held liable for more than the cost of the above-ordered cake.
- 6% sales tax and 3.5% Leesburg tax will be added to the total cake amount. Delivery will be an extra charge depending on the distance.
-Dana’s Cake Shoppe does not offer cash or credit refunds for any cake or dessert order. All sales are final.
- We do not recommend cake pickups for cakes with more than two tiers. If you choose to pick up your cake and transport it yourself, please be aware that we will not be liable or responsible for the cake once it has left our location (any damage that may occur during or after the pickup in any way). We can deliver your tiered cake to any DMV address.
- IMPORTANT: Some products may include nuts and/or other allergens. No guarantee can be made to people with allergies, if you do have an allergy, please let me know beforehand so I can make sure that your order hasn’t touched any nuts/ allergens. We offer gluten-free and nut free products but we are not a gluten/nut free bakery.