special occasion prices
this page is for general cakes, for wedding cake pricing click here
- 6" cake (serves 8 people): prices start from $70
- 8" cake (serves 14 people) prices start from $85
- 10" cake (serves 21 people) prices start from $140
- 12" cake (serves 28 people) prices start from $200
- 14" cake (serves 41 people) prices start from $300
- 16" cake (serves 50 people) prices start from $400
2-tier buttercream cake prices start at $220.
2-tier fondant cake prices start at $320
3-tier buttercream cake prices start at $600
3-tier fondant cake prices start at $750
Cupcake prices start at $45 per dozen and may go up
depending on the custom liners, design, and toppers.
Mini cupcake prices start at $27 per dozen and may go up depending on the custom liners, design, and toppers.
cake pop prices
- $33 per dozen
- custom cake pops may go up depending on the design.
- $22 per dozen
- Custom sugar cookies pricing starts at $60 and may go up depending on the design.
- whole pie: $24.95
French macaron prices
$33.00 per dozen
- We need at least a week's notice to place an order. For big orders, two week's notice is required. Accepting an order comes down to our availability on the desired date. Last-minute orders will be considered based on availability.
- If fresh flowers will be used on the cake it is the responsibility of the florist to determine flower safety and safe food practices and not the cake decorator.
- In the case of an unavoidable situation, such as a car accident or poor road conditions during delivery, the cake decorator cannot be held liable for more than the cost of the above-ordered cake.
- 6% sales tax and 3.5% Leesburg tax will be added to the total cake amount. Delivery will be an extra charge depending on the distance.
-Dana’s Cake Shoppe does not offer cash or credit refunds for any cake or dessert order. All sales are final.
- We do not recommend cake pickups for cakes with more than two tiers. If you choose to pick up your cake and transport it yourself, please be aware that we will not be liable or responsible for the cake once it has left our location (any damage that may occur during or after the pickup in any way). We can deliver your tiered cake to any DMV address.
For a wedding cake with more than two tiers, there are no wedding cake pickups, deliveries are required.
- It's the client responsibility to ensure that the cake will be set up in an area that is climate controlled to ensure that the wedding cake remains intact and retains its original condition. Extremely high temperature and humidity may affect the condition of the cake.
- Matching colors: we make every possible effort to match your wedding colors, however, when working with food colors, perfect color matches are sometimes difficult to achieve. Dark colored icing has a tendency to darken further over time, with humidity or heat.
- IMPORTANT: Some products may include nuts and/or other allergens. No guarantee can be made to people with allergies, if you do have an allergy, please let me know beforehand so I can make sure that your order hasn’t touched any nuts/ allergens. We offer gluten-free and nut free products but we are not a gluten/nut free bakery.